- What is the story behind your pen name?
The letter ‘B’ is actually an old special someone at that time when I was still brainstorming for a pen name. Then the ‘Aniya’ just stuck because it’ was pretty.
- When did you start writing?
When I was in grade four. I used to write short horror stories at the back of my notebook during class lectures.
- Why did you choose erotica?
What? Erotica chose me! Chos. Kidding aside, at first I just wanted to experiment and try a new genre with matured scenes and characters… but now I enjoy writing erotica. Writing erotica feels intimate and a detailed (explicit) version of romance.
- Is there any inspiration behind your erotic novels?
Inspirations are everywhere. But I learned the ropes of writing erotic novels through reading lots and lots of books and a few trial and error.
- What’s your dream writing project?
At the moment, I wish to write a completely mind puzzling. The mysterious and thrilling kind.
- Which among your novels is your favorite? Why?
I’m going to have to say Walk of Shame since it’s my first published book. It’s also the first book that I wrote within three months. It’s very special to me.
- Out of all the novels you’ve written, who’s your favorite character? Why?
It hasn’t been published yet but so far, it’s Savion Fajardo from If This Ends. Her character is mature, fun, and she’s just really likeable. She’s very easy to write, that’s why.
- Many writers have “writing rituals.” Some listen to music, others find it easier to write when it’s raining, and some even paint their nails before writing. How about you, what sets your mood in writing?
I like to write at midnight when it’s quiet and everyone’s asleep. While at it, I drink coffee and listen to my writing playlist. Oh, I always make sure to drink my favorite chocolate drink. It’s a pre-writing habit.
- Who is your favorite writer? Why?
I don’t really have a favorite writer e. Tho I love a lot of writers. Having a favorite writer means loving and liking all of his/her works, and I don’t think I’ve ever experienced that.
- Have you tried writing a series? If not, any plans of trying it in the future?
I’m working on something right now. It consists of seven books and I’m actually pretty excited.
- How do you handle writer’s block?
I read books and watch movies with eating and sleeping in between, until the idea gets me.
- What is your most unforgettable fan encounter?
When I attended my first ever booksigning and a fan gave me a gift. It was my first time to receive something from a fan and I’m just really a sucker for little things/gestures.
- How do you deal with the bashers?
I pray for their souls.
- What can readers expect from you in the near future?
More books to come! I can assure them that. I don’t think I’ll ever stop writing.